Back to Blog
The Art of Sandwich Making
Good tasting food that keeps you close to the casino floor are the order of the day at an exciting casino. Creative deli sandwiches can be a fun way to take a break and explore beyond your usual fare at lunch time or any time of day. The new Otis and Henry's® Deli Menu in Caruthersville lets you do just that!
The Grab-N-Go sandwiches at O&H Express® says it all. When you don't want to sit down to eat and order, you can grab a just-right portion of scrumptious food that banishes your hunger pangs without weighing you down, so that you can get right back into the action.
• Grab-N-Go Smoked Turkey Club, served with bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise loaded on a buttery croissant. The classic combo of lean smoked turkey breast, sweet applewood flavored bacon, crisp, refreshing lettuce and ripe, juicy tomato slathered with mayonnaise on a flaky, buttery croissant is always a winner. If you're looking for just a bit more pizazz, spice it up with something a touch of Dijon mustard and you're good to go!
• Grab-N-Go Griddled Ham & Swiss with Honey Mustard Sauce. Not just grilled, but hot, griddled ham slices melted together with Swiss cheese to bring out the blend of naturally salty and sweet tasting ham partnered with the special rounded assertiveness of Swiss cheese. What else is needed to make it perfect -- honey mustard rounds it off!
• Turkey Wrap and Soup for a quick sit-down Monday lunch special. With no need for carbohydrate-filled bread, the lean turkey and hot soup will energize you!
Deli Sandwich Plates
There are so many ways to make sandwiches with a good selection of sandwich fillings, breads, side dishes and condiments. What kind of sandwich do you want to create today? Will you choose to have it on Texas toast, a toasted bun, a hoagie, a croissant or whole grain bread? Will you have the Turkey club, a BLT, a Philly or chicken salad? What would you like on the side: French fries, sweet potato fries, potato salad, coleslaw or beer-battered onion rings?
Let your imagination play with your choices. How would you like:
• Philly Steak on a toasted hoagie, lots of tomato and beer-battered onion rings. How about some extra steak sauce to go with that?
• Philly Steak on a hoagie, with coleslaw in the sandwich right on top of the peppers and beef, with deli pickles on the side.
• BLT on Texas toast with sweet potato fries for a mellow combination. Add some honey mustard for just a little bite.
• Chicken salad on a croissant, with extra tomato and potato salad, Dijon mustard and a sprinkle of chopped onions give it a lift.
• Turkey club on toasted whole-grain bread, potato salad, deli mustard and deli pickles for a more substantial offering.
• For a mini deli plate lunch, order any sandwich without the bread and with your choice of sides and extra condiments like pickles or olives for a quick change of pace!
Sides and Salads
If you don't want a sandwich today, why not order just salads and sides to fill you up? Here are some more enjoyable food combinations you can play with in-between playing on the casino floor:
• Caesar salad with beer-battered onion rings. Dip the onion rings in Caesar salad dressing or Dijon mustard or honey mustard.
• A DIY side sampler of French fries, seasoned fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings with mix-and-match ketchup, mustard, deli mustard, honey mustard, Dijon mustard, mayo, BBQ sauce and steak sauce.
• Chicken or shrimp Caesar salad with potato salad and seasoned fries. If you like croutons, you might like the seasoned fries, too!
• Coleslaw, potato salad, onion rings, savory steak sauce, BBQ sauce and honey mustard.
• Sauteed mushrooms, sauteed onions, baked sweet potato and cole slaw.
• Baked sweet potato with marinara sauce. If you like to sprinkle chopped onions on hot dogs, chili and nachos, try them here too!
• Classic mac and cheese and broccoli and cheese side dishes for creamy and nutritious comfort food!
• Loaded baked potato. For extra refreshing green power with your order, ask for additional garnish. Those fresh sprigs of parsley and kale are good for you as well as decorative and free!
With all these delicious choices on the deli menu, you'll always have fun with your meals whenever you want something other than traditional comfort foods, hot dogs, burgers, pizza and chili. Enjoy!