Back to Blog
15 Best Gift Ideas for 2015
The holidays are here! And with the holiday season fast approaching, it’s time to start thinking about what to get your loved ones. Sometimes shopping for the people you love can get tricky. People have their own tastes and preferences. Sometimes you only have a limited budget. Then again, maybe you’re just too busy to shop, and don’t have time to think about what to get. Whatever the issues are, we’ve got you covered. Check out our 15 best gift ideas for 2015.
1. The Health Nut - A Bullet Blender: The Bullet Blender is considered the blender of all blenders. What makes it so unique is that it’s like a blender and food processor in one. It chops, dices, grates, grinds, and blends. Now that we think about it, this is probably great for any foodie.
2. The Techie - Live Video Game Drone: This one is a bit pricey. But for the right techie, money should be no object. This drone allows you to take great aerial videos, beaming back a live feed to your smart phone. It just doesn’t get any more high tech than this.
3. The Music Lover - 3-Speed Stereo Turntable: Any music lover will appreciate a classic record player. This 3-speed turntable plays vinyl records, but it also features an MP3 recording feature so you can convert all of your old records into digital versions. So cool!
4. The Party Hostess - Entertainment Platters: If you’ve got a friend or family member who loves to host, you can’t go wrong with an entertainment platter. There’s an entertainment platter for any occasion. There are even ones that allow you to serve right from the oven to the table.
5. For the Coffee Lover - Espresso Maker: Most coffee lovers already own a coffee maker. Take their coffee obsession to the next level by gifting them with an espresso maker. They’ll love you for life.
6. The Wine Lover - Wine Club Membership: A true wine connoisseur knows the value of a great wine. But purchasing wine every day can get expensive. A wine club membership will ship boxes of wine weekly or monthly at an affordable price.
7. The Well-Kept Man - Skincare or Grooming Kit: Many skincare and beauty brands offer grooming kits. Depending on the quantity and size, these can make great presents or stocking stuffers.
8. For The Mrs. - Spa Gift Certificate: Your wife or girlfriend probably works really hard to take care of your home and you. Reward her by gifting her with a luxurious day at the spa. A happy wife equals a happy life.
9. For the Flower Lover - Flowers Every Month: Some people really just love flowers. Gift your flower lover with flowers every month. Not only is it a romantic gesture, but your home will also smell wonderful.
10. For The Yogi - Yoga Mat: As any great yogi knows, in order to get deep into your practice, you need a great yoga mat! Yoga mats can really get a lot of wear and tear. Buy them a nice sturdy one that will last a long time. Namaste.
11. For The Beauty Lover - Box of the Month: Almost all beauty brands now offer some sort of box of the month. Depending on the brand, your beauty lover will be shipped a box full of items ranging from makeup to skincare. All you need to do is figure out their favorite brand.
12. For The Photographer or Filmmaker - Digital Camera: Smartphones are great. But at some point, any aspiring photographer or filmmaker is going to want to take their artistic moments to the next level. Invest in a high quality digital camera and watch their creativity come to life.
13. For The Chess Lover - Luxury Chess Set: If you know your special someone loves the game of chess, gift them with a luxury chess set. Not only will it get a lot of use, but they also make for a great table setting.
14. For The Writer - Journals: Whether it’s for journaling, jotting down ideas, or writing stories, a beautiful journal can inspire any true writer. There are all sorts of journals. Some are leather-bound, while others come with inspirational quotes. Your options are endless.
15. For Anyone - Gift Cards: Gift cards are always a great option, especially if you’re stuck on what to get.
Try not to stress yourself out finding the perfect gift. Remember, that it’s always the thought that counts. Enjoy your time with your loved ones. Happy holidays from Lady Luck® Caruthersville!